Welcome to Tigh a'Rudha
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope you are inspired to visit the Isle of Skye and especially our croft house on the edge of the Kylerhea Narrows looking across to the mainland and Glenelg Bay.
So what is so very special about the croft and Kylerhea...?
- The croft house is ten metres from the waters edge at high tide.
- Sited in the quiet and tiny township of Kylerhea (14 houses) it's an idyllic haven, surrounded by a National SSSI, (Site of Special Scientific Interest).
- Wild-life galore!
- The Otter Haven is nearby and otters are often seen on the rocks directly outside the house.
- Seals can be seen basking on the rocks in the bay
- A bird watchers paradise with all types of birds including rare visits by Sea Eagles.
- Deer are seen on the croft regularly.
- Peace and tranquillity...!
- Comfort, regardless of the weather and time of year.
Sorry no pets